To improve educational outcomes for communities in the North of England creating a sustainable organisation that improves our society and the wider environment.
- Place children and pupils at the heart of everything we do.
- Place collaboration before competition, working with others for the betterment of all.
- Develop and support professionals in our own and other academies and schools to establish practice that improves lives.
- Ensure that all children make good progress irrespective of their starting point and those young people facing disadvantage are lifted from educational poverty.
- Never do anything to the detriment of learners, staff, or other stakeholders, in a neighbouring community.
- Adhere to the ‘Seven Principles of Public Life’.
- Promote environmental awareness and protection locally, nationally and globally.