We are proud to have earned the ability to deliver three of the new T-Level subjects from September 2022:

  • Child Education
  • Building Services & Engineering

From September 2023

  • Digital Business Services
  • Hair and Beauty

T Levels are a level 3 programme equivalent to A Levels designed in collaboration with leading employers, which provide the technical and practical knowledge and skills valued by employers. High-quality industry placements with local employers are part of all T Levels, providing 45 days of experience which enable students to gain valuable experience of the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to thrive in this type of work.

T Levels attract UCAS points which means they can be used for university entrance. They are also a stepping stone to higher level apprenticeships, meaning that if students choose to take a T-Level, they have different options to pursue once they have finished their courses.

T Levels are studied five days a week , with 80% of your time in the classroom and the other 20% on a relevant industry placement, getting real on-the-job-experience.

We are currently building our learning programmes and finalising employee links in preparation for September 2022 delivery. Please check back soon for further information on each of the courses that we will offer. To find out more information about T-Levels generally, please click here to visit the official website.