Welcome to The Delta Academy - Online.
Guide - How to Access Teams can be found at the bottom of the page
Accessing the Online Academy
All staff and students have a Microsoft 365 account that gives them full access to the Online Academy. To log in staff and students should click on the “Quick Links” tab at the bottom of the website.
The user account looks like this email@example.com, a password will be issued in school and the user will be asked to change this when they first login. If a user forgets their password they can reset it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All students should know their usernames and passwords. If you have any issues with this please email the appropriate person below detailing your child’s name and if known username:
- Academy Email and Useraccount – email@example.com
- GCSE Pod – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hegarty Maths – email@example.com
- Language Nut – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Profile - CostoyaR@garforthacademy.org.uk
Microsoft 365 – Are you a team player?
The Online Academy gives all staff and students access to The Delta Academy – online. This includes Outlook Email and Calendar, One Drive Cloud Storage, Teams Classrooms, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and many more of the Microsoft 365 packages to use where ever they may be in the world.
The Learning Team - Online
- Students in all situations will follow their normal timetable and this will be accessible from home in their calendar.
- All lessons
- The Online Academy will be used to enhance all face to face learning, and give students 24 7 access to learning resources, revision and collaborative learning opportunities. Each subject will tailor this to best support the pedagogy for that subject area.
- Students who have to self-isolate will follow their normal timetable at home. They would access the work they need to do independently, on the class teams.
- Partial Bubble or Whole School Lockdown
- Students who are part of any partial bubble or whole school lockdown will access online face to face remote learning the very next day. This will be with their normal teacher on Microsoft Teams.
The Pastoral Team - Online
- Each student will also be part of a team with their Learning Manager in the Pastoral Team. This will be where students will get updates, support, well-being and safeguarding information and keep in direct contact with the whole pastoral team
Additional Online Learning
Key Stage 3
The Oak National Academy have also created lessons for pupils here
Key Stage 4
Additional work will also be set and/or accessed on the following websites (click to access):
Key Stage 5
Additional work will also be set and/or accessed on the following websites (click to
Online Text Books
Student Safeguarding and Wellbeing
- How to Access Teams(283 KB)